Rancho quick lift

Can I get some in put on the ranch I quick lift system for my 2015 Silverado with the Z71. I have heard that it won't fit the Z.

Also is it safer on the suspension than a regualr leveling kit.

If I go with the quick lift, what are my options with an 18" wheel and a 20" wheel for tire sizes that will not have any rubbing. Not sure what wheel size I wanna do yet.

I have had both the leveling kit and the Rancho Quicklifts. I like the Quicklifts better. It's pretty close to factory ride. It lifts the front 2" which is what I had for a leveling kit. I feel safer with the Quicklifts than the spacer even though I don't know of anyone that has had a problem with the spacers.

As far as size, it may be a personal preference. I like more sidewall than wider. I run 275/65/20 General Grabber AT2. That's about as big as you can go with just a level without making modifications for rubbing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

70818524ec4e100173b7e1f3707f9b33.jpg

Rancho Quicklifts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The 5100s have 3 level settings to keep it stock height and maximum height increase of 1.8 I believe. I myself have the Rancho quick lifts. I like the height, but not happy with the ride quality. Also for me trying to figure or what setting I have them on, is a pain because not any clear numbers/indicators on the shock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The quicklifts are pretty stiff when it's below zero but it doesn't take long for the fluid to warm up. Above zero it's not any stiffer than the factory shocks.

The only shock I would upgrade to from here might be the Icon/Fox/Kings. I don't like the 5100's at the top setting.

Thanks for the input HawkGT. I think I'll probably go with the quicklifts and check out that deal!

Im planning on upgrading to Icons in the future when I have a little more cash laying around. But for now, the quicklifts will get me the look I want on my truck. Im planning on putting 275/65/20.

Archived