20X10's on a 2.5" level anyone?

Anyone running 20X10's on a 2.5" level? Had a driver pull out in front of me Thursday and positive my 14 is going to be a write off. Looking at some 16's but curious if I can squeeze my 20X10 predators on with just a 2.5" level. If so tire size? 295/50/20?

305/55/20's -19 offset and I rub a little when at full lock in reverse

hmm so I may have hope. My x10's currently have 305/55 nittos that are roughly 50%. Hoping to clear them without any major rub so I could finish the tires off before I bought some 295's.

I actually just traded my 14 Sierra in on a 16 Silverado but I'm swapping my 2.5 inch level, wheels and tires onto the Silverado on Friday. When it gets done I will post a picture.

I would appreciate that! Thanks!

I actually just traded my 14 Sierra in on a 16 Silverado but I'm swapping my 2.5 inch level, wheels and tires onto the Silverado on Friday. When it gets done I will post a picture.

how did you make out on the install this weekend?

Still have a couple things I want to do but here it is as she stands.inu0U1C.jpg

Damn looks good! Hopefully picking up my black CCSB this week. Do you know how wide your 305's are? I know my Nitto's are a true 13" wide. I have a feeling I'm going to need to ditch them for something 12.5" wide. I rubbed on my 14 with a 4" mcgaughy kit so has me nervous how bad I'm going to rub with just a 2.5" level since I have -25mm offset.

Archived