2016 Chevy Silverado no start problems

Weird my 2015 is doing the same thing except it's making a sound like the battery is dead. I jiggle the negative battery cable then it starts sometimes. Scared to turn the thing off when I go out. Has anyone gotten theirs fixed with a positive on what's causing this problem?

• 8 months later...

I'm also curious if this was ever resolved. This has been happening to my 2016 Silverado the past 2 years I've had it. Just when it's cold at night and warming up in the morning causing condensation. After it sits out for a while/heats up it starts fine. I'm not a mechanic or anything but I am pretty handy for the most part. I've tested the battery and the load is fine still, so the battery shouldn't be an issue. I even tried jumping it when it would start and it wouldn't jump. My internet research is suggesting it might be a bad starter? I would like to know if this is really it before taking it in to get replaced.

3 minutes ago, pmzook said:

I'm also curious if this was ever resolved. This has been happening to my 2016 Silverado the past 2 years I've had it. Just when it's cold at night and warming up in the morning causing condensation. After it sits out for a while/heats up it starts fine. I'm not a mechanic or anything but I am pretty handy for the most part. I've tested the battery and the load is fine still, so the battery shouldn't be an issue. I even tried jumping it when it wouldn't start and it wouldn't jump. My internet research is suggesting it might be a bad starter? I would like to know if this is really it before taking it in to get replaced.