Matched window tint.

I finally took my truck in and had the front windows tinted to match the rear windows. I my opinion it looks better and will also help keep the cab cooler and protected from the sun.

post-160213-0-63838000-1492985850_thumb.jpg

Same. Did it anyways. :)

Its only a fix it ticket.

20% matches the factory rears.

Matches even better with 50-60% overlayed on the factory rears.

A "fix it" ticket? I'm assuming it's a fine and possible inspection to ensure it's removed?

Always get mine tinted to match, it is amazing how much it helps with the heat and can't go wrong with the look either....I did add a sunband this time best decision I made...tent shop charged like $15 for it.

50c1eb3afdf4522936dbb876e2c95978.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A "fix it" ticket? I'm assuming it's a fine and possible inspection to ensure it's removed?

That usually means take it off and show up to court and the charge will be dropped. Problem is it is a legit reason for them to pull you over so be careful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I like the look a lot. Too bad it's illegal where I live...

f*ck that man its illegal where i live also but it looks awesome i tinted mine as dark as possible and the windshield its only a $39 ticket and in 6 years iv only gotten 2 more or less they use it for a reason to pull you over to see if more serious stuff is going on

Yeah, they ticket you and you have to have it removed and inspected to be signed off on. No fine if you fix it.

If sucha situation were to arise... my tint guy charges $100 to remove the old tint, allow you to get it signed off on and then reinstall the same type of tint. :)

20% over factory on rear 5% up front and brow. Rear are tech like 4% but they match to the naked eye. Was a bit concerned my old eyes wouldn't be able to see at night but no issues just thank God for backup cameras lol0a109886af53c99389ded76054119d1b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Had Mine done and it looks great and helps keep cool. The guy did 15% on mine. Unfortaintly two weeks after i got it done, My dog scratched it with his nails, so now my passenger side has a gash it in. I never get mad at dog, but that pushed my limits pretty far. haha

So jealous of you guys! I had to go VA legal as ALL cops from State, County and town just watch for that and hate tint. I mean they hate it so bad it's your pulled over and given orders by loudspeaker to roll your windows down and everyone place your hands outside the window as the Trooper approaches your vehicle. I ran the dark stuff when I was young and was even given a ticket while parked at a car crash that I responded to in my truck. He worked the wreck then gave me a ticket.

Archived