Remember that discussion on trailer tire speeds?

We will have to agree to disagree. I don't know you well enough to argue. From my perspective I think it's a complacent comment to say it's rated for Mach III, Mach 3 it will be.

I'm not sure what the inflation table is for if the manufacturer had compensated for weight and speed variables. I need to learn more about the subject.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will have to agree to disagree. I don't know you well enough to argue. From my perspective I think it's a complacent comment to say it's rated for Mach III, Mach 3 it will be.

I'm not sure what the inflation table is for if the manufacturer had compensated for weight and speed variables. I need to learn more about the subject.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not saying because it's rated at 81mph that I will target that every single time I go anywhere, but there are great wide open expanses of interstate that cruising a posted speed of say 75mph wouldn't be dangerous if conditions allowed it. What my point is, is that there is no longer a need to be limited at 65mph towing a trailer because the market is finally starting to produce speed rated trailer tires.

Even PA is now going to 70mph speed limits...

I have no dog in this fight...my equipment works well within the parameters I use it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Archived