LFix's 2017 GMC Sierra 4x4

Fix29

Looks awesome!  Did you have to do any cutting to get those tires to fit?
Thank you. I did some plastic trimming and did a a very minor norcal mod when I had the leveling kit with 305/55 and still had rubbing in reverse while turning. Since the lift and goin to 33x12.5 there is absolutely zero rub.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Love the truck man, especially that color!

Before you upgraded to the Fab 4" lift what 2" level did you go with and how was the ride quality?

Im looking to level out my 1500 but dont want to hurt the ride quality. 
Thank you! I was running the 2.25" Readylift leveling kit. Ride quality was good in my opinion. I did not have the upper control arms with the level but I would recomend them. Never had any issues but the angle on the upper ball joint didn't look great and I'm not sure how it would have faired long term.

Love the truck man, especially that color!

Before you upgraded to the Fab 4" lift what 2" level did you go with and how was the ride quality?

Im looking to level out my 1500 but dont want to hurt the ride quality. 

I’ve got the 18 CC, SLT, Standard Bed, Z71, 6.2 with the Billet Aluminum 2.25” front procomp level and rear 1” added block.running 20x9’s, 285/60/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Ride is definitely a bit rougher that it was when stock. Decided to go with a CST 4.5” lift which a couple of guys on these forums raved about how much better driving experience it is after the level was removed.

Don’t forget, leveling is usually for wanting to add larger tires which means E rated at least and equates to a rougher ride cause tires are much heavier and stiffer sidewalls, suspension geometry changes too

Sent from above

• 1 month later...

Been busy with work and my side business lately so haven't done much to the truck. I did have the oem remote start added this week so that will be nice the rest of the winter. Next big mod will be upscaling the interior.

• 2 weeks later...

Found a decent deal on a jump seat with the lower compartment and finished it with Katzkin leather. Next step is getting the leather kit ordered so I can do the rest of the seats.be1d1b470785f32768baee730371286f.jpg7323222ef535b8ead15612e47a03b6cb.jpg

• Like 1

Wired and mounted the switch for my light bar. On a side note I was able to pick the lock on the jump seat that I picked up. This allowed me to recode the lock cylinder for the lower compartment so it now matches my truck key.3675979cdb088db76d4d24620289c274.jpgc5d5ec383267a2b3f6da8dba8b7f58ec.jpg

Got around to installing the new console. Hardest part was having to swap the harness from the old jump seat since the plug ins were completely different on this one. Next up is to get the rest of the interior done.1450fb4b540ffc3c962e952afa1b21cb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

N-Fab cab length nerf steps went on today. I love the look without them but they are really practical getting into the truck. 26638520726d82e5e518fa2b021f0e87.jpg54f350f312c365e8213a0ab20ae4014d.jpg