2016 engine shuddering/ stuttering at a stop or red light???

A while back I took my 2016 Chevy Silverado 5.3 to the dealerships for warranty issues for a strange studdering at the light. The service writer told me it's normal for these trucks and other GM vehicles to do this. I said okay and left, now it's more noticeable then before ( 16k miles ) I complained about it at 5-6k, and I am gong to take it back in for this issue and other warranty issues I need fix. Any other person has this strange issue going on with their trucks? Any fix, solutions that their dealership has done or stated??? Thanks in advance!

The service writer handing you BS. The dealer can conduct a diagnostic when the problem is occurring. Get to the service manager with your concern.

Thanks for the info guys! Yes I will be taking it back for that issue and other issues as well. If not then I'll take it to another dealer but I am getting tired of the BS/ typical no problem found or can't duplicate bs.

Treat it with CRC GDI IVD and see if it goes away.

My mother was complaining about her Impala with the 3.6 DI engine doing the same thing.

I treated it and now it idles fine.

I treat my trucks before every oil change.

The other option is the catch can.

I have an oil catch can installed on my truck, for sure I'll take it off when I take my truck in for service. I'll use CRC soon for my GDI 5.3L and clean the throttle body as well.

Treat it with CRC GDI IVD and see if it goes away.

My mother was complaining about her Impala with the 3.6 DI engine doing the same thing.

I treated it and now it idles fine.

I treat my trucks before every oil change.

The other option is the catch can.

I have an oil catch can installed on my truck, for sure I'll take it off when I take my truck in for service. I'll use CRC soon for my GDI 5.3L and clean the throttle body as well.

Why pull the can?

• 4 months later...

Archived