Massive Earthquake hits Mexico, Makes Volcano Erupt *Shocking Footage*

VdellaV

Buildings going down, People screaming. the footage is just horrible

I was just lucky my house resisted the tremor, and that none of family members were harmed, but thats not the case for thousands of people who tonight will sleep on a shelter, with nothing.

Another Big earthquake just hit us, here in Mexico. I'm sharing this video to create awareness, and to implore that anyone who can, please support disaster relief efforts and donate, or at least share this video so it reaches anyone who can.

We will greatly appreciate it.

Be safe hopefully that's the end of it for awhile. There was also an earthquake in Illinois today, 3. Something. They felt it over in southern Indiana also from reports.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Be safe hopefully that's the end of it for awhile. There was also an earthquake in Illinois today, 3. Something. They felt it over in southern Indiana also from reports.

Its the second big earthquake to hit us in less than 2 weeks, but this one caused more damage and death

Ours hit exactly at 13:15hrs, Mexico time , (US central time)

I swear someone has pissed off Mother Nature lately...

Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions, Hurricanes...

George Carlin was right, The earth is trying to shake us, like a dog with a bad case of fleas

When the last one hit, one of the plates dropped 50 feet. There may be more coming, San Andreas could go, maybe even the beginning of Yellowstone blowing half the US into dust amd starting an ice age.

And FYI, unicef.....lol. There have been many reports on it. For being funded by governments, they still manage to blow 22% of their revenue. Best thing is to pick out a known good local charity in the area where it hit. There are plenty of charities that have over 90% of revenue go directly to the people that need it.

And FYI, unicef.....lol. There have been many reports on it. For being funded by governments, they still manage to blow 22% of their revenue. Best thing is to pick out a known good local charity in the area where it hit. There are plenty of charities that have over 90% of revenue go directly to the people that need it.

Thanks for that intel, I thought the Red Cross were the ones doing that, but you are right, there is nothing better than helping locally.

When the last one hit, one of the plates dropped 50 feet. There may be more coming, San Andreas could go, maybe even the beginning of Yellowstone blowing half the US into dust amd starting an ice age.

An ice age... just we need to fight global warming lol

And all of this, if the north korean retards don't get a missile together first...at least one that works

Archived