Remote Start 2008 Silverado

3 hours ago, GhostWriter said:

Would this be able to perform the routine that exercises the ABS solenoids, if you believe you have air trapped in the module?  Thanks.

Ok So I checked it on a 2014 silverado using auto doctor pro. (The app that I use) and it doesn't have that option. I called a buddy that uses a different app called Torque, and he said his app does allow him to do automated bleeds. Now I have not seen that personally so don't hold me to it. But I did look the torque app up and it says it is compatible with the ABS and SIR module.

9 hours ago, carnau said:

Ok So I checked it on a 2014 silverado using auto doctor pro. (The app that I use) and it doesn't have that option. I called a buddy that uses a different app called Torque, and he said his app does allow him to do automated bleeds. Now I have not seen that personally so don't hold me to it. But I did look the torque app up and it says it is compatible with the ABS and SIR module.

OK, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2017 at 8:44 PM, carnau said:

Is the app auto doctor or car doctor? I just got mine in today. Wanted to see what it's reading for alcohol %

Auto doctor. I don't know if they will let you get an older version. They just came out with a new version this last week and it is terrible. I am trying to get the last version as we speak.

Archived