Best Spark Plugs & Wires?!?

TEWNCfarms

I read either ACDelco or NGK for plugs, and MSD, ACDelco, or B&B for the wires? Should I replace the coil packs too? I have a 2000 Silverado.

im thinking of MSD #32829 8.5mm Super Conductors and NGK Laser Iridium? 

I just want want to get The Best if I’m going to do it.

Depends on the setup. My turbo NGK. My old SB2 block was N/A so autolite made 800hp back in the day. 

Spark plug wire ac delco performance is by far best bang for buck. you will not see any difference to pay 2-3 times more for MSD but they are good also. 

Nitrous cars are a whole different animal. 

I have cars with all 3 power adders and even go kart with nitrous. I check plugs more than I check oil. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2018 at 4:07 PM, 1SLOW1500 said:

Depends on the setup. My turbo NGK. My old SB2 block was N/A so autolite made 800hp back in the day. 

Spark plug wire ac delco performance is by far best bang for buck. you will not see any difference to pay 2-3 times more for MSD but they are good also. 

Nitrous cars are a whole different animal. 

I have cars with all 3 power adders and even go kart with nitrous. I check plugs more than I check oil. LOL

haha dang boy! I always wanted to get nitrous when I was younger and really into cars. it'd definitely be awesome, I still have yet to ride in one let alone drive one with nitrous!

I actually just bought some msd super conductor 8.5mm and ngk platinums, hopefully i'll get to install them next weekend, but I have to figure out this battery electrical short I keep having when I go to start my truck!?!?

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever you do, don't waste your money on E3 plugs. I learned that the hard way with my previous truck thinking I would get a little better performance and mileage, both of which were advertised. The only thing I gained from them was a heavy misfire after only 30,000 miles. I got wise real quick and replaced them with Delco plugs. Problem solved. I did however like the look of the MSD wires I had put on as well. Stick with factory Delco components. You can't go wrong.

Archived