different style 16-17 sierra grille

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎05 at 1:07 PM, techsan15 said:

Bump. didn't want to start a new thread and am bored with my grill.

352bc7e11dc87637044a23b29bc81595.jpg

Wrap it in white for a change in appearance.  Or, consider adding a grill guard.    Enhancements like these may drive away the immediate boredom factor!  I find that in the long term, stock looks best.

There are a ton of options for aftermarket grilles that range in price from mid $100s to around 1k. Depends on your budget and style. I really love the look of the denali "z" grille but in black and some of the aftermarket grille options that look like the ford raptor. If there was a denali grille without the gmc logo I'd pick one up in a heartbeat.

I've got an aftermarket mesh grille. I think it looks good, and is something a little different. You can get the same grille with the mounting spot for the emblem on it but I chose to mount the emblem behind the grille instead.23da39fe6769319a42af2866d19ef237.jpgaabb06a43e9e37471317d1fb6b9a4bf5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2018 at 6:37 AM, Penguin VII said:

There are a ton of options for aftermarket grilles that range in price from mid $100s to around 1k. Depends on your budget and style. I really love the look of the denali "z" grille but in black and some of the aftermarket grille options that look like the ford raptor. If there was a denali grille without the gmc logo I'd pick one up in a heartbeat.

I know there are a ton of options, but I wanted to see them mounted on actual trucks and not just PSed on there like all the websites have...