It’s March 26th...what’s the new news?

During the Sierra reveal GM said to stay tuned for more information being revealed on March 26th. It’s 2pm CST and I haven’t seen or read anything yet. Anyone know what or when we can expect to learn something new? I know tomorrow Cadillac reveals the new XT4 at the New York Auto Show. So I presume the announcement will come from there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The event is going down tonight around 6:30pm. We were invited but couldn't make it down today due to unforeseen circumstances. 

18 minutes ago, Zane said:

The event is going down tonight around 6:30pm. We were invited but couldn't make it down today due to unforeseen circumstances. 

Hopefully more info on trim levels and power plants.

1 hour ago, Zane said:

Any idea if we can stream it anywhere?

I was wondering the same thing.  They had a teaser on twitter yesterday but that was it no time or anything.  I can not find anything about it on the internet maybe its top secret. 

Sweet I'll hope on twitter.

Found it! I sure hope it’s a Sierra version of the Trailboss!

befb3bd8a782c25d2b94f8933a90f98a.jpg

Thanks!

Hopefully more info on trim levels and power plants.

+1

There is some teasers on their facebook and twitter.  Looks to be about the All Terrain as they show pictures of climates/roads and the drive modes. 

I'll have to check facebook on my laptop later. Right now my cell phone doesn't have any new videos and the dates are all jumbled up.

Any idea if we can stream it anywhere?

+1

Archived