Bose Borla ANC Calibration File

Can anyone help me locate the Bose calibration file for the GMPP Borla exhaust?  Is it a USB loaded file or something I can do without the dealer?

Vehicle is a 2017 Sierra CCSB 6.2L.  

I don't believe the dealer that installed the exhaust did the calibration file  - and its a pain to get to this particular dealer, and my local one wishes to charge because they didn't install it.

Thanks

He's asking a valid question honestly. Is that what you're trying to achieve? If not, tell us what you are trying to achieve and we may be able to help the issue.

I am interested in how you like your exhaust. I have a 2017 CCSB with a 6.2 and want to have the exhaust put on but I am afraid it will be too loud and drone inside the cab. I am looking for a nice sound but not too loud. I had no idea and didn't give any thought that the ANC would need calibration.

It’s not very loud- nice tone at start up and when on the throttle. Quiet all other times. 

But the drone in v4 is awful. It wasn’t bad at first but it’s gotten way worse. If you bolt the adaptive valve open it’s better but you lose about 1mpg as it doesn’t go into v4 as much.  

Thats ehybi want to load or reload the Calibration file.

I had Corsa on my 5.7l Jeep Grand Cherokee and in v4 mode it was noticible but not annoying. On this setup it’s really bad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't have the file you're after ...but if its the mileage you're after get a good tune done with a V4 delete. I gained mileage and have V4 turned off and fully enjoy the beautiful sound of the borla and no flapper valve full time. Please disregard this suggestion if you're an earthy green snob or warranty worrywort. :-)

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I just pulled the trigger and bought the Borla performance exhaust (GM version) and ran across this post.  Never crossed my mind there would be ANC calibration for it, but since it's a GM exhaust system I guess there would be.  Anyone ever have this done or have any info on what it sounds like on the inside with and with out the calibration?  

Now have to eagerly wait for it to get here, but there was also a disclaimer that with the strike there may be a delay, so we'll see. Ordered on 10/23 from GM Parts Warehouse and still says 'processing'...  But the ANC calibration is very interesting and hoping someone has had this done and can speak to what difference if any it makes.