Aftermarket Headlight Battery Draw--HELP!

Please help. Just replaced factory headlight assemblies and bulbs in a 2016 Chevy Silverado Rally Edition (broken in an accident) with Anzo 111375 headlight assemblies and HID bulbs/ballast (Phillips).  Lights work fine (hi and low), the LED running lights work, but my battery keeps going dead overnight.  (Yes, the running lights are turned off.)  Chevy dealership/service department says there's a 3000 mA draw from the headlights when turned off.  Recommends buying GM headlight assemblies ($860 apiece).  Anzo says they've never had a problem.  Said possibly bad circuitry in one of the lights.  Chevy mechanic says you can't unplug one to identify which one because it creates an open circuit.  Others have said hooey.  Any thoughts on the problem and how to fix?!  I can't return the Anzo lights because I had them painted.  Don't want to buy another set if they won't work either.  Anything I can do?

You, my internet friend, have a classic case of he said-he said. 3000 ma is 3 Amps, which is a big draw. Probably putting OEM headlights in is the safest option. Add a nice LED bar for when you need it. 

Archived