4 whhel drive indicator light

the little itty  bitty red indicator light only flashes on startup. after that it doesn't ever come on, no matter how many times you change from 2 wheel to 4high or 4 low. how do you know if 4 wd is working. got 8000 miles on it and its over a year old. what do I look for? fuses?   thanks guys

Why dont you just enable the 4wd indicator on your DIC Driver information center and then when you shift it will pop up on you screen and tell you your in 4wd. You have to get in the menu and enable that function 

33 minutes ago, crankman said:

Why dont you just enable the 4wd indicator on your DIC Driver information center and then when you shift it will pop up on you screen and tell you your in 4wd. You have to get in the menu and enable that function 

Tell us more and is this with all models?

Edited by Logroller

I believe they are referring to the off road screen you can select with the right steering wheel pad. The same way you would get to the mpg, trans temp etc. You will have to check the box in settings. It’s not standard on all trucks until 2017 I think. But should be available with any truck that has z71.

As far as the orange light mine isn’t really bright. The only way I can see it in the day light is by covering the knob with both hands and looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1