Joke Thread

diyer2

21 minutes ago, diyer2 said:

Font Rectangle Circle Electric blue

Remember the saying one man’s trash is another man’s treasure? Same with jokes, especially now. People are just waiting to be insulted. Just like one man’s riot is another man’s protest. A protest is an insurrection. I remember one gathering with my mother in law and family. She was a democrat. The rest including her son  very wealthy business owner were not. She pulled out an article from people mag I believe. Saying all republicans were stupid. We were rolling on the floor. She was serious. She was embarrassed. Now just imagine if that was reversed. All the additives the republican would endure. There’s your difference.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, KARNUT said:

Remember the saying one man’s trash is another man’s treasure? Same with jokes, especially now. People are just waiting to be insulted. Just like one man’s riot is another man’s protest. A protest is an insurrection. I remember one gathering with my mother in law and family. She was a democrat. The rest including her son  very wealthy business owner were not. She pulled out an article from people mag I believe. Saying all republicans were stupid. We were rolling on the floor. She was serious. She was embarrassed. Now just imagine if that was reversed. All the additives the republican would endure. There’s your difference.

You make a good point then go off on the political party crap.  There was a time in US where our culture, our politics, our religion was left aside to join together as citizens, where the constitution was for all. We never talked politics in USN when fighting the Iranians and trying to get the hostages out. We were just brothers who fought the enemy, each other, and had major differences but that didn't matter. Being American FIGHTING MEN was our bond. Later as an Army Pilot we displayed same Citizen and Country first, everything else second.  

Here's an ETC example that gets to the nitty gritty. Listen up if you want to hear what real americans do for each other. 

https://jockopodcast.com/2017/02/22/63-through-the-valley-my-captivity-in-vietnam-with-colonel-william-reeder-us-army-pilot-vietnam-pow/

Edited by customboss
link to youtube

1 hour ago, diyer2 said:

Gesture Font Rectangle Stonemason's hammer Art

In 1993 my sister had jacket made that  had a beaver on the front chewing a log. On the back it said our name and treeeater service on the back. She gave to us a Christmas presents. I was in the airport coming home from a clearing job in Florida for the weekend. I hauled my equipment up. So it was the first time I was was wearing it in public. Being oblivious as usual I didn’t have a clue my jacket would be a trigger. I was tired from the quick turnaround not in a good mood. I suddenly realized I was drawing attention. A little hard of hearing I realized I’m being called a tree killer. I called the group a bunch of hypocritical MFers before I could catch myself. They were stunned as was I. Then I proceeded to say I perform a service where needed. And I’ll bet you all live a house built of wood. On property that’s clear cut. And you get electricity and fill your car with gas. That comes down a right of way that’s probably been cleared by me. Not to mention I’m down in your town removing trees on the side of your highway so your speed limits can increase. By the way those nice snickers your wearing came from China. Like I said before you are hypocrites. Some people actually clapped. The jacket now hangs in my closet next to a sweatshirt she had made the next year.

Edited by KARNUT
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1