Joke Thread

diyer2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don’t get it. I had no choice before I got my license. I put many miles on one. Never got on one after. I went through an exercise bike faze in the comfort of my home. Lost lots of LBs. There’s two parallel routes by my house. One no shoulder. The other straight four lanes and a shoulder. They take the dangerous one. There’s plenty of trails around they could ride. Even the national Forest. Nope they picked the dangerous one. They just oozed entitlement with their spandex, special bikes and shoes. Just daring you to hit the horn. I’ll admit I would just love to wack them with my mirror. 

Edited by KARNUT

1 hour ago, KARNUT said:

I just don’t get it. I had no choice before I got my license. I put many miles on one. Never got on one after. I went through an exercise bike faze in the comfort of my home. Lost lots of LBs. There’s two parallel routes by my house. One no shoulder. The other straight four lanes and a shoulder. They take the dangerous one. There’s plenty of trails around they could ride. Even the national Forest. Nope they picked the dangerous one. They just oozed entitlement with their spandex, special bikes and shoes. Just daring you to hit the horn. I’ll admit I would just love to wack them with my mirror. 

If you live in Texas you might want to read this and get a lawyer if you don't kill the "dickhead" and he sees your tag........

https://roadbikehub.com/do-bicycles-have-to-obey-traffic-laws/

36 minutes ago, customboss said:

If you live in Texas you might want to read this and get a lawyer if you don't kill the "dickhead" and he sees your tag........

https://roadbikehub.com/do-bicycles-have-to-obey-traffic-laws/

I know the laws. As I explained to a group of bicyclists recently on that dangerous road. You’re a soft target. If I’m going around a corner doing the speed limit. And it a choice between you and a vehicle, you’re it. Especially if I’m carrying a passenger. I avoid roads with no shoulders on nice weekends. They are idiots.

• Like 1