Taking off RC 7.5 lift replacing with 7-9 Mcgaughys

Taking off the RC 7.5 and Putting on the new Mcgaughys 7-9 lift with Cognito upper control arms today, will be done tomorrow!

e14033eb8c8584a622bc5932c6493b8e.jpg317eb08180046e61d87a5adaa6b190a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

How much did the control arms run you and lift?

2000$ total for the control arms and Mcguaghys lift, bought the cognito upper control arms from alligator performance and 7-9 Mcgaughys Economy from Grunion Fabrications. Those were the places I found with the best prices

9”

Looks good, I'm in the same boat with the rcx. Mines only the 5 inch kit and is fine for now but I want to run 37s next set of tires and I'm not going to up the rcx to 7.5 lol

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Looks good, I'm in the same boat with the rcx. Mines only the 5 inch kit and is fine for now but I want to run 37s next set of tires and I'm not going to up the rcx to 7.5 lol

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Yeah I heard the only real problems are the 7.5 by RCX , ur 5 inch should be good to go, but like u said if u go with a bigger lift for the 37s I would defiantly go with McGaughys.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Zrodie21 said:

4b67bda39f829f7e71d1050017f7c5d4.png835d19bc2c5b910a405209cc08e38d42.heic installed and rides so much better! And angles are perfect

Your truck looks absolutely beautiful man!

• 4 weeks later...
Sweet truck! You should be their truck mascot, you match their sign perfectly. Lol. Do you have spacers on with the stock rims?

Just went by there today for them to set my front shocks from 7 to 9 and added the AAL to the rear. Now sitting at 12 inches. I told them I would do their advertisement on my truck for free truck parts and they agreed, so will have the same logo as the sign on the back of my truck! And yes I have 2 inch Bora spacers26a6816e9e105ecdb9cf1ceecfd6eb43.jpg

• Like 1