Supreme Suspensions 3.5 front/ 2 inch rear

I'm looking to get a little bit of a lift and came across Supreme suspensions, looked around on here but couldn't find a lot of recent info. All I'm looking to do is fit 275/65r20 or 285/75r20's on the stock wheels. Anyone have any thoughts on this (or something else)??? Thanks for any  help!
https://www.americantrucks.com/supreme-suspensions-35-front-2-rear-pro-lift-kit-0718-silverado-1500.html

Gotcha so any 2.5 will allow me to fit those sizes?? Also I think I have the stamped UCAs... does that factor in that equation at all??

Ummm, yeah! I’ve got the billet aluminum 2.25” two pc up front and 1” in rear. But, remember that once you do a level you’re changing the geometry of your suspension high probability that you’ll need new offset wheels. What size do you now have and want to put on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Ummm, yeah! I’ve got the billet aluminum 2.25” two pc up front and 1” in rear. But, remember that once you do a level you’re changing the geometry of your suspension high probability that you’ll need new offset wheels. What size do you now have and want to put on?

Thanks! I’m just gonna keep the stockers for now

Thanks! I’m just gonna keep the stockers for now

No worries, my neighbor has 285/55/20’s on his with no level. Future: get quality level, preferably billet aluminum. It’ll raise your now stamped upper control arms into a bad angle if more than 2.25” and you’ll possible want to add a rear block as well. Check with 4wheelparts, ask them cost with install. You’ll possibly need new wheels and tires after that, along with alignment as soon as level is done. Mine, approx $550 have level done unless you can do it yourself, $100 for alignment, $1K- $1300 for tires and $1500 for wheels.... approx $3500. Something to think about, I’d recommend having tire company put new tires on first before a level to see it it clears and take them off if not.

20 hours ago, contenderv07 said:

All I'm looking to do is fit 275/65r20 or 285/75r20's on the stock wheels.

I forgot to add, I ran 275/65R20 Duratracs with only about a 2" level for quite a while and they were fine after zip-tying the fender liner out of the way.  After switching to 35X11.5's Ridge Grapplers (equivalent size to the 285/75R20's) I had rubbing issues I couldn't get rid of even when leveled 2.5+.  If all you want to do is level, staying with the 275's is a safer bet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jon A said:

I forgot to add, I ran 275/65R20 Duratracs with only about a 2" level for quite a while and they were fine after zip-tying the fender liner out of the way.  After switching to 35X11.5's Ridge Grapplers (equivalent size to the 285/75R20's) I had rubbing issues I couldn't get rid of even when leveled 2.5+.  If all you want to do is level, staying with the 275's is a safer bet.

thanks for that. I guess I need to figure out of I want to pony up for a 4 inch lift and run something bigger or just go with a level. On a side note, I saw this bilstein kit that looks interesting and wonder if I could fit the 275/65's on there

https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/chevy-gmc/silverado-1500/14-17-chevygmc-silverado-1500sierra-1500-4wd-bilstein-5100-0-1-8-front-0-1-rear-lift-shocks/

• 4 weeks later...

I'm running a Zone 2" Level and a Zone 1.5" Body Lift with 285/60R20 tires.  I had the tires with just the Level Kit and it was fine. I wanted some additional height so I added the Body Lift.  I also have the 5100 shocks but they are on the stock height setting as you don't want to stack lifting accessories.

The 5100's ride so much better than the Rancho shocks that come on the Z71.

Mine is the white one next to a stock height Denali.

2017-09-17 11.42.06a.jpg