RTP Black Exhaust Tip

AgDoctor

22846448bd0a13b34aec1e058d3bab2a.jpg

Here is an exhaust tip I bought for my truck that I need to sell. It looks awesome and I would install it, except I ordered one with a 3" inlet rather than the 3.5" inlet that the 6.2 has. It will fit any 5.3 as I understand they have a 2.75" tailpipe. It is still in the box with all the factory bubble wrap.

I paid $125 plus shipping. I would like to get $100 for it with shipping included. My loss your gain. I have no idea what shipping is for this item but please only solid offers.

Below is a truck from this forum with the tip installed. Looks sick!ce02fad5bc99d8a9bb13e8e9c99012aa.jpeg

Sent via Morse code

It is made by RTP. I contacted the company and they will make to suit, so yes they offer one for the 6.2L engine, which I am going to order once I sell this one. My wife forbade me to spend more money on my "stupid" truck u til this was out of her house, haha. I made the mistake when I ordered it of getting the one with a 3" input pipe. The have a website and sell on eBay and Amazon. I will look for the link and add it to the page. The tip is built well and looks good. I talked with a couple of guys that said that the 0.5" smaller pipe for 2" or so then opening to dual 4" pipes wouldn't restrict flow, but I don't feel like like welding this up and having my OCD bother me later.

Sent via Morse code

I'm probably wrong, but I thought the 6.2 has 3" tip stock? Some of the piping is 3.5" but the tip itself is 3" 

No I tried the tip when I got it and to my surprise I ordered one too small. Ieasured it and sure enough it is 3.5".

Sent via Morse code

On 8/15/2018 at 10:53 PM, AgDoctor said:

No I tried the tip when I got it and to my surprise I ordered one too small. Ieasured it and sure enough it is 3.5".

Sent via Morse code

odd. 

Just got this tip

https://www.wesdonautomotive.com/exhaust-tip-3-00-inlet-4-00-outlet-16-00-long-dual-slant-angle-stainless-steel-wdwd304016-300-ss-wesdon-exhaust-tip/

Slides onto my factory pipe perfectly. Says 3" Inlet, so not sure lol