2014 to 2016 conversion

I like 2016-19 Silverado too; however, I just want to caution you before you are going to do it. If your 2014 Silverado has part of front end damage that needs few parts replacement anyway or it has a rebuilt title then I might consider do the conversion. Other than that, 1) if you have a clean title, you might have a hard time convincing a prospective and suspicious buyer that your pickup has all original part and paint or has never been in an accident. 2) your 2014 parts have used resale values. 3) unless the 2016 parts are real cheap, I would use the money from not doing the conversion to lift/drop with a really nice set of wheel and tire plus other modifications to make your 2014 uniquely your. Someday, who knows you might get bored with your 2014 then you might consider 2023-2025 generation looks. In my opinion, think twice because it might not worth it.

This is awesome! Yes. Before you do any modifications to your truck you should consider all your ups and downs about this. As I’m sure with all mods people do to their trucks.! Let me be clear about what I’m selling, it is a 16-18 front end not a front clip, the difference is I’m supplying parts that are take offs or used not fixed or repaired and only to for the conversion. Just as if you were to get a fender bender except you replace it with newer year. When I did my conversion I wanted to do a clean mod not Frankenstein modification. I made a list of every part i needed to accomplish this and the result was beyond my expectations. So I wanted to give the opportunity to everyone who wants this and facilitate the legwork on finding the parts. I go to junk yards, search on OfferUp, Craigslist and things like that. I compare the prices buying them new and that’s how I came with prices.

The result is on the picture below.

0d3ac33ea1033c58e6941a2e7eda0d8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is awesome! Yes. Before you do any modifications to your truck you should consider all your ups and downs about this. As I’m sure with all mods people do to their trucks.! Let me be clear about what I’m selling, it is a 16-18 front end not a front clip, the difference is I’m supplying parts that are take offs or used not fixed or repaired and only to for the conversion. Just as if you were to get a fender bender except you replace it with newer year. When I did my conversion I wanted to do a clean mod not Frankenstein modification. I made a list of every part i needed to accomplish this and the result was beyond my expectations. So I wanted to give the opportunity to everyone who wants this and facilitate the legwork on finding the parts. I go to junk yards, search on OfferUp, Craigslist and things like that. I compare the prices buying them new and that’s how I came with prices.
The result is on the picture below.
0d3ac33ea1033c58e6941a2e7eda0d8a.jpg

What all is needed? Hood, grill, bumper and headlights?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Loco-diablo said:

ha ha.. lot of work!  Looks great! I like the Z71 badges! 

When I searched for Silverado to buy, there were a few sellers that were advertising Z71 and 4x4 with only new decals. I almost got hooked because of prices.

A1113215-B9BE-4E4B-BB54-9D4EC720E8E7.jpeg

AEAC38DF-2307-4D6B-8ED7-92B95D10B919.jpeg

Edited by iPhonez71

2 hours ago, iPhonez71 said:

When I searched for Silverado to buy, there were a few sellers that were advertising Z71 and 4x4 with only new decals. I almost got hooked because of prices.

My midnight edition has has the door badge too. Much better than the deal IMO. I was never a fan of the bed decals of any kind.

• 6 months later...
On 8/19/2018 at 6:58 PM, Viktorrocks15 said:

IMG_1596.HEIC
Just sold this “16-18 front end conversion kit” few weeks ago., I should have another coming in the next week if you interested. The only thing you’ll need be the headlights plug and play from gen5dyi.com to make your 14 connector fit with the 16 headlights IMG_0301.JPG
I did this conversion to my 15 Silverado

How much it runs im interested?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

When you did the swap from the 14' to 16' did you see anything that really made a difference, stand out like the height of the core support is different or the hood to the grill was different. It even the way the headlights didn't match the holes very good. Just looking because I have a 2014 and I like the Fab Four bumper grill combo call ed the grouper. They only make that in the 16 and newer. So basically wondering what issues I may run into with that. 

• 1 year later...

IMG_1596.HEIC
Just sold this “16-18 front end conversion kit” few weeks ago., I should have another coming in the next week if you interested. The only thing you’ll need be the headlights plug and play from gen5dyi.com to make your 14 connector fit with the 16 headlights IMG_0301.JPG

Do you by any chance have a conversion kit for mak

IMG_1596.HEIC

Any chance theres a conversion kit to change the front end of a 17 to a 15? I don't mind the way my 17 looks but it has HID and they're extremely expensive and don't seem to have as much light output as my 09 with LED bulbs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IMG_1596.HEIC

Hey man im interested in doing this to my 2014 Silverado you have any kits???? Or know where I can get parts 

Hey man im interested in doing this to my 2014 Silverado you have any kits???? Or know where I can get parts 

As far as the body parts, you’ll be better off just purchasing them separately, unless you can find a complete front end locally. For the wiring, you can get the plug and play harness to swap to the 16+ front end for the electrical portion.

https://harnessdr.com/product/14-15-1500-all-trims-16-18-1500-all-trims-headlight-conversion-harness/