2014 to 2016 conversion

I have a 2014 Silverado crew cab I’m wanting to do a conversion to the 2016 model I really like the way the front end on that style truck with led Day time running lights beside having to buy the obvious things does anyone know would the fenders on the 14 work and how bout the radiator support will mine work ? Any info would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_1596.HEIC
Just sold this “16-18 front end conversion kit” few weeks ago., I should have another coming in the next week if you interested. The only thing you’ll need be the headlights plug and play from gen5dyi.com to make your 14 connector fit with the 16 headlights IMG_0301.JPG
I did this conversion to my 15 Silverado

IMG_1596.HEIC
Just sold this “16-18 front end conversion kit” few weeks ago., I should have another coming in the next week if you interested. The only thing you’ll need be the headlights plug and play from gen5dyi.com to make your 14 connector fit with the 16 headlights IMG_0301.thumb.JPG.958f8309eec4ed3720d565448a39892a.JPG

Man that’s nice was it hard to do ?

20 hours ago, Viktorrocks15 said:

IMG_1596.HEIC
Just sold this “16-18 front end conversion kit” few weeks ago., I should have another coming in the next week if you interested. The only thing you’ll need be the headlights plug and play from gen5dyi.com to make your 14 connector fit with the 16 headlights IMG_0301.JPG

Is that the same truck in both pics?

• Like 1

On 8/19/2018 at 4:50 PM, Chevyrida254 said:

I have a 2014 Silverado crew cab I’m wanting to do a conversion to the 2016 model I really like the way the front end on that style truck with led Day time running lights beside having to buy the obvious things does anyone know would the fenders on the 14 work and how bout the radiator support will mine work ? Any info would be appreciated

I like 2016-19 Silverado too; however, I just want to caution you before you are going to do it. If your 2014 Silverado has part of front end damage that needs few parts replacement anyway or it has a rebuilt title then I might consider do the conversion. Other than that, 1) if you have a clean title, you might have a hard time convincing a prospective and suspicious buyer that your pickup has all original part and paint or has never been in an accident. 2) your 2014 parts have used resale values. 3) unless the 2016 parts are real cheap, I would use the money from not doing the conversion to lift/drop with a really nice set of wheel and tire plus other modifications to make your 2014 uniquely your. Someday, who knows you might get bored with your 2014 then you might consider 2023-2025 generation looks. In my opinion, think twice because it might not worth it.

• Like 1