Post your latest oil change.

8.2 quarts of Amsoil 0W20 SS and Oil Filter.

Changed at 56% left at 4K OCI’s.

Amazing difference between the OEM, Wix XP and Amsoil filter, tons better flow with the Amsoil filter with better pressures.

763c93df07b190255cd67a937e0b516c.plist

Oil came out dark, not black but as to be expected with these dirty DI engines. Was using Wix XP oil filters, pressure was half to that of Amsoil, Now starting to do every 5K OCI’s with the Amsoil Filter. I LOVE AMSOIL!

21fd3d1f71d255691e17d222b2961b70.jpg

Sent from Above

• Like 2

I’m gonna do my oil change in the next 800 miles or so. Debating between amsoil or royal purple the truck is supercharged. Last oil change I did mobile 1 and AC Delco filter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that’s a no brainer, Amsoil!

You can become a Preferred customer on their website. It’s like if you want to shop at Costco or Sams etc etc, you’ll have to become a member first. It’s $10 per quart of 0W20 Signature Series and after testing OEM and Wix XP filters, I HIGHLY recommend Amsoil Oil Filter especially with your HP Engine mods! Good luck and do keep us posted. Any specs and pics of your truck and supercharger?

Sent from Above

I will def head over to there site thanks for the info. Here is the setup 5.3 pushing 480 HP to the rear wheels.
48e418b7ab16c2ff3b48cf8d61b069dd.jpg

Buy $100 worth and you’ll get free delivery.

Beautiful! Great job, please feed that beast nothing but the best! Proactive maintenance is the key to longevity! [emoji1303]

Sent from Above

Btw, take a snapshot of your current oil pressure at idle and cruising speed, compare it to the one of your new Amsoil filter and you’ll be absolutely amazed, excellent flow which is what you want especially in a setup like yours. Good luck!

Sent from Above

Btw, take a snapshot of your current oil pressure at idle and cruising speed, compare it to the one of your new Amsoil filter and you’ll be absolutely amazed, excellent flow which is what you want especially in a setup like yours. Good luck!

Sent from Above

I was just going to ask if I will see a diff I know the Delco filter I’m using now is there go green one.

I was just going to ask if I will see a diff I know the Delco filter I’m using now is there go green one.

I’ve been using Amsoil Oil filter most of last year, switched to Wix XP last 4 oil changes, thought the oil pressure gauge looked a bit low but then I never paid attention to it so must be normal. After each and every one of the XP filters leaked oil and having to over tighten them all I decided to go back to Amsoil Oil Fillters and the very first thing I saw when I ran it after oil change was the oil pressure gauge, much better flow. Normally with the Wix it would be between 20-25 while idling, Amsoil is about 37-38 at idle. Excellent throttle response too. Just seems to run much better, very zippy when compared to the Wix and OEM. If you go with Amsoil, You be the judge.

Sent from Above

1 hour ago, Jaychevy81 said:

I’m gonna do my oil change in the next 800 miles or so. Debating between amsoil or royal purple the truck is supercharged. Last oil change I did mobile 1 and AC Delco filter.

Jay  I can help you with any AMSOIL you would want  I can even set you up as a Preferred Customer so you can purchase at the wholesale price.  PM me if you are interested.  I can send a quote delivered to your door.

• Like 1

Apologies, completely forgot, Black02silverado is an authorized Amsoil Dealer. He’s one of the top knowledgeable members on this site, definitely hook you up.

I’m excited for you WooHoo!

Sent from Above

• Like 2

On 2/15/2020 at 7:22 PM, Grumpy Bear said:

Where can I get one of those? I like it. Information please!  :)

I can get you a sample pump from AMSOIL.  Looks exactly the same as this and works the same where the sample bottles screw to the bottom  $25 for the pump.

• Like 2

Changed 2006 Silverado, 214,000 on the clock, 10,000 on the oil. Refilled with AMSOIL XL.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The XL is an excellent choice, far superior to anything over the counter. How long have you been using Amsoil?

Sent from Above

The XL is an excellent choice, far superior to anything over the counter. How long have you been using Amsoil?

Sent from Above

I have been using AMSOIL for only about 73,000 miles. Before that, I ran Mobil 1 for about 60k.

No issues with either, other than the typical seeping seals and gaskets of a 200k+ mile engine. It doesn't leak enough to drip or "use" oil.

I have seen good results on oil analysis with AMSOIL, so I am pretty comfortable running it over 10,000 miles on a change.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2