2019+ "Denali" Style Uplevel Cluster Retrofit Programming is now available!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, wrutherf said:

What's the website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe this is it -> http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=97&category_id=55&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54.

I would like to perform this swap, but I haven't put any time and energy into sourcing an actual cluster.  I'd like the HUD as well, but I am not sure if it'll be a direct swap or fit.

Edited by OneTruck60Mexicans

• 4 months later...

Another one off to one of GM Dealer network customers! This really makes a big difference in day to day driving, HUD retrofits are now WAY easier too :)

IMG_6512.jpeg

Edited by GTPprix

Chris,  I've had you guys do a couple of things for both of my G8s back in the day.  I am definitely interested in adding this cluster and HUD to my '19 Trail Boss soon!  Great work!

I had also read that for HUD to work properly the entire windshield would have to be replaced.  Is there any truth to that?

Edited by brisk00
Windshield edit.

2 hours ago, brisk00 said:

Chris,  I've had you guys do a couple of things for both of my G8s back in the day.  I am definitely interested in adding this cluster and HUD to my '19 Trail Boss soon!  Great work!

I had also read that for HUD to work properly the entire windshield would have to be replaced.  Is there any truth to that?

Awesome and thank you! So some people get lucky and have a windshield with a decent enough optical clarity that you don't need the different windshield, its about 50/50 but the good news is unlike the previous gen they make HUD windshields specifically for these. 

9 minutes ago, Sotally Tober said:

Does anyone have any leads on where we could purchase a High Country Digital Gauge Cluster and approximately how much?

Greg at Pace Performance can order one for you, not sure on cost though. 

• Like 1