Subwoofer help

Alright guys I know there’s tons of topics about subs and I can’t find exactly what I’m looking for. I’m planning on installing an aftermarket amp and sub soon and I’m looking for a good sub that will work with what I’m getting. So project list so far includes a single 12 box from subthumpers with 1.2 cu ft of air space. The amp I’ll be running is a fosgate r500x1d I’ll be using the pnp harness from Llj customs. I’m looking for anyone that has a better idea of what would work with this setup. I listen to pretty much everything. Hip hop/ country/ rock/ electronic all of it. I’m wanting to keep the speaker price around the 200 or less mark sigh eliminates the jl and the fosgate t series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audiobahn flame series? Takes me back to my highshool days. Had two of them and an 1800w amp bridged to 1 ohm in my dodge extended cab. I loved those subs. Kept them for 12-13 years through a couple of different vehicles.

2014 z71 LTZ
Volant Intake
Borla Exhaust
Diablo
Bilstein 5100
Rough Country Level

The harness t’s into the factory radio harness to give you your line out and remote wire without having to tap into your factory wiring and I believe the mounting depth is
4.5 inches on a 12 inch sub

https://lljcustoms.com/store?olsPage=products%2F2014-2018-gmc-chevy-silverado-sierra-oem-lp7-2-amp-t-harness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been running for almost 2 years the jl 13tw5, 0.8 cubic feet, (sealed Enclosure), JL HD 500 , Lc2i digital converter with my stock bose system. I think it sounds great...

Box from subthump.com...had them make for the passenger side to make it where I could store items on the driver side under the seat.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk