Post your Graphite Silverado/Sierra photos

On 11/28/2018 at 10:13 AM, captainzombie said:

I thought I had replied back to you, sorry. Thanks! How is the ride with the Nittos?

The ride is great and they are quiet.  They are not noticeably louder than the Bridgestone Duelers I replaced them with, which was surprising to me.  

Edited by TRG
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Work in process. A basic lt but a 3 inch leveling kit with 20x12 wheels. Installed ltz headlamps and tail lamps with original tow mirrors sent new front and rear bumpers and mirror caps to paint then I will install grill pictured below (I just received it and it is WOW). I could have bought an ltz z71 but I already have one and it wouldn't be this fun. In my opinion nicest color available.61b8d3a5dd4eadd0029a348b9c578a90.jpga448d582c26b8a1f3fa26ba723b891e9.jpgb078d01ccec23cf7f91b238a48a25e0d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

On 9/23/2018 at 2:54 PM, captainzombie said:

Us graphite colored Silverado/Sierra owners have a unique color that is a chameleon when the sun hits it. I mainly see this as a gray color but then when sun hits it in some ways I see a green and even a blue greenish at times too.

Funny, at the dealer, my brother and I both saw a green tint to the color. Then we got home and it was in direct sunlight and everyone thought it looked like it had a blue tint, so I know what you mean!

Silverado.jpeg

Here's my 2018 Dmax with about 25 miles on the odo.  A lot of the pictures in this thread show the paint in a darker setting so I wanted to add a few in bright sunshine to show the other side.

GMC Sierra 2500HD New - 2.JPG

GMC Sierra 2500HD New - 6.JPG

Edited by theJman

• 4 weeks later...