Anyone running cooper tires?

Just had A/T3 4S tires put on a couple weeks ago. Only 200 miles on them so far so I cant really comment on them yet other than they ride really nice, look good and stick to the road way better in the rain than the stock Goodyear SRA's did! I paid a little more that $840 though. I got them for $960 installed.

Edited by Cupton

Ive run them on two different vehicles.  A jeep and my truck.  Excellent tire that still looked very good at around 25,000 miles.  My grandfather has a set that he bought when his original tires on his Tacoma wore out.  He has about 40k on them now and they just barely dont have enough tread to run them in winter.  He could probably get another summer or two out of them.  

Got 33k on my AT3s on the 1/2ton use to be a Bridgestone guy but a guy I work with had a set of these on his Tahoe that he put 70,xxx miles on them and still had tread. Wear is minimal, fairly quiet for a AT tire, decent wet traction, ect. Only thing I’ll add to the conversation is I live on gravel have only had one hole (nail) so far (which is good) and they are definitely rock slingers due to the saw tooth design in the grooves assuming the 4s would be the same will attract rocks like magnets. 

Only other concern I would have would be if they changed the rubber formula to a softer compound. That’s what Bridgestone did with the Dualers when they went to the Dualer 2s to improve traction but loss tread life in the process. 

Edited by wforrest08