Canadian AT4

22 minutes ago, Jaywroe said:

Just got a call from my dealer. AT4, full load...

$79,930 MSRP.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Pricing for the Canadian trucks got released today, I can tell you the prices are skyrocked here in Canada, I had my eye on a LT trailboss until I found the one I wanted had a sticker of $67k, every High country model I seen was between $79-81k and about the same price for the Denali.  Right now you can buy a LTZ Z71 with every possible option for about $68

I might have to settle for a Trail boss custom instead of a LT version with these prices.
My thought exactly. I have a '17 Elevation Edition with 60,000 kms. They want me to take a $19,000 bath on it as a trade.
Once I added the Vitesse throttle controller it REALLY opened up that 5.3. It'll rival any 6.2.
Thinking maybe I should just keep it, upgrade the tires and put a small lift on it.
The very first thing I noticed about the AT4 is that:
1. The 20s are ugly as shit. That truck needs the 18s.
2. It needs a leveling kit. It may have a 2" lift but it still has that signature GM rake.
3. Now that I have seen the multipro tailgate, I know that I have no use for it. In fact I now am wondering how much dust from gravel roads will get caked inside, or snow and ice (I live in Northern Canada).
4. The 6.2 is still laggy. When I put my foot to the floor there should be ZERO delay. (Vitesse controller would fix it)
5. The camera system IMHO is a waste. Neat idea but not worth it.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how much the new at4 will cost? I got a friend who is waiting for the gmc dealer by us to get one in. He thinks around 60,000. I said I think it's going to be more than that. I cant even find a dealer in northern ohio who even has one yet.

I saw my first 2019 on my dealer's lot yesterday.  It was a fresh off the truck Denali without a price .  It was scary how much it appealed to me and I'm  lucky my wife does not share my love of vehicles!  Otherwise, we'd be in serious debt this morning!  It was a beautiful truck! (even though it has the 6.2 ;-) )