2019 Headlight Adjustment

I too had a 2015 Silverado with which you could not see very far when on low beam, I used to cuss the ones who's dims looked like brights. Now that I have a 2019 I feel that it's like payback. I do get flashed on occasion, just flash them back and go on my merry way, one of these days it will be a trooper and I'll wish I hadn't flashed them. (lol)

• 1 year later...

Guess I'm late joining into this conversation, however.....  Just bought a 2019 Silverado LTZ Z71.   I am not overly impressed with the headlight performance.  The low beam is adequate. The high beam doesn't provide much further visibility than the low beam does.  In fact I have driven home (20 miles / 32 Km) on a dark night, with my high beams on to test them, and not 1 car flashed at me.... none of them...  and typically if your fog lights aren't on, people flash....   the fog lights seem to be the only indicator to many that high beams aren't in use.  I don't have that problem at all.....    With lonely dark rural roads, I want spectacular high beams to see the deer well in advance.  My previous trucks (2015 Silverado and 2007 Colorado) both had amazing headlight performance.    Wondering if that is the difference between HID and LED performance.  Anyone else experiencing this?

I have the same problem. The light settings are fine, it’s just that the headlights throw more white light than other vehicles. Only way to fix it is change out lights, and that isn’t going to happen for me. You know what I mean, I am now that guy who has those F**kn white lights coming towards me. I like the coverage I get from those headlights though, I just have to put up with people flashing their lights though. 

Edited by Gray

• 1 year later...
On 10/25/2018 at 3:01 PM, dphel27 said:

Update:

I dropped my truck into the dealer this morning to have him look at the void line in the headlights. I followed up with the dealership and the service manger told me the headlights were adjusted perfectly. He also said that he test drove a couple other 19 Chevys in the dark this morning and they all had the same void line as mine. The dealer is waiting to hear back from Chevy. I'm sure they will say it's normal just like the stress marks on my door panels that look like dents. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your help

Must still be under warranty, wait till it's off and take it back for a quote/adjustment, it'll need it then I'm sure..

(just kidding, dealerships would never do that)