Bakflip F1 - Mostly Sold On This - Black Friday Deals?

mopac

I'm mostly sold on getting a Bakflip F1 tri-fold for my '18 Silverado Crew Cab with the short bed.  The Bakflip price on their website is currently $1,030.  Does anybody know whether they run any black friday deals on these that would be worth holding off for?  My "jump on it" price would probably be around $875.

I'm mostly sold on getting a Bakflip F1 tri-fold for my '18 Silverado Crew Cab with the short bed.  The Bakflip price on their website is currently $1,030.  Does anybody know whether they run any black friday deals on these that would be worth holding off for?  My "jump on it" price would probably be around $875.

I couldn’t find any Black Friday deals over 10% last year on my Ultra Flex.

This year, i shopped 3 different companies, called and chatted with them til i got a good deal. They kept undercutting each other until i was about 15-17% off. Wound up with it from auto anything, because of their 365 price rewind. They’ll match anyone’s lower price for a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're not tied down to the tri-fold style, I have the Bak Revolver X2 hard roll-up cover. Amazon has it for between $844-$931 depending on the size of your bed. I chose it because of the great reviews, it's a low profile hard roll-up (made of aluminum and cut resistant), and doesn't block the back window when rolled up (unlike the tri-fold). It's worked perfectly for me for 6 months now, both warm and below freezing weather.

https://www.amazon.com/BAK-Industries-Revolver-39120-Silverado/dp/B00YVJ376U/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1542572838&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=bak+revolver+x2&psc=1

19 hours ago, midwestdenaliguy said:

If you're not tied down to the tri-fold style, I have the Bak Revolver X2 hard roll-up cover.

Thanks, but I'm pretty "tied down" to the tri-fold style.  Mine is a Crew Cab with the short bed.  As such, I don't want to lose that bed space, which is already at a premium, to the roll up.   I need to haul hay in the bed from time to time.  And when doing so, having the tri-fold against the rear window really isn't going to matter - the hay would block the rear window anyway.

2 hours ago, mopac said:

Thanks, but I'm pretty "tied down" to the tri-fold style.  Mine is a Crew Cab with the short bed.  As such, I don't want to lose that bed space, which is already at a premium, to the roll up.   I need to haul hay in the bed from time to time.  And when doing so, having the tri-fold against the rear window really isn't going to matter - the hay would block the rear window anyway.

What, you don't want to look at all that beautiful hay in your rear view mirror?!?! :-) Sounds like the tri-fold makes sense for you, hopefully you find a good deal.