2019 1500 (not-limited) Cold Air Intake availability?

2 minutes ago, Memphis87 said:

Yes, gm performance stopped including instructions On all there products, because I think they feel that will cause more people to have it installed at the dealership instead of doing it yourself. 

Makes since. The guy there couldn't even find it to email it to me, so if I have to I will see if my parts guy can get them.

2 minutes ago, Black02Silverado said:

When you receive the kit, it has a code in with the paper work that you take to the dealer and they use that code to apply the charge for updating the computer.  Easy peezy!

Yea, except when they entered the code nothing happened lol. I tried to explain to them what to do, and showed them the labor code but they literally thought I was lying, because there system didn’t show anything. Some people have had no issues and there dealerships know exactly what to do, or you have a dealership like mine that said the would call and double check to make sure I wasn’t getting charged for something I shouldn’t and then still charge me ha

• 4 months later...

Has anybody fitted either the GM cold air intake performance upgrade or the K&N complete system, or the S&B complete cold air intake systems?  Are they worth the expense?