I need help any one having the same problem?

I need help I have a 2015 chevy Tahoe Lt 

Had it for almost 1 yr 6 months I have replaced almost all the parts already on it since I got this SUV I have had many issues with it right now it has 85,303 miles and I just replaced the break booster , I replaced the vacuum for the breaks and still having issues with the brakes please if any one having this same issues what else should I do to make my breaks work I have 3 kids with special needs and really need my vehicle running good ...I dont know what else to do I've paid mechanic so much $ already and still no one has made my SUV breaks work yet please help me out if u all know what my problem is ty in advance 

8 hours ago, Irac 1984 said:

Who is gonna worry about periods ? If I have my only vehicle with no breaks .... I guess some people instead of been helpful can stop been rude and grow up ...

Are those enough periods or do you need a bit more ?.....

Slow down skippy...it's hard to understand what it is you're trying to get across when there's no way of knowing where one sentence ends and the next begins.

Now, what is it that your brakes are doing (or not doing) that will cause you to say they're not working?  Pedal spongy?  Squealing?  Locking up?  Caliper not releasing?  ABS not working correctly?  No one here has a crystal ball to look into to see exactly what the symptoms are...we need a little more info from you on what it is that the brakes are doing (or not doing).

• 3 weeks later...
I need help I have a 2015 chevy Tahoe Lt 
Had it for almost 1 yr 6 months I have replaced almost all the parts already on it since I got this SUV I have had many issues with it right now it has 85,303 miles and I just replaced the break booster , I replaced the vacuum for the breaks and still having issues with the brakes please if any one having this same issues what else should I do to make my breaks work I have 3 kids with special needs and really need my vehicle running good ...I dont know what else to do I've paid mechanic so much $ already and still no one has made my SUV breaks work yet please help me out if u all know what my problem is ty in advance 
I'm guessing you're having an issue such as the brakes going down to the floor at low speeds , like in traffic , or parking. You said that you replaced the booster and vacuum? If it's the problem that I described, then that's a common issue with this truck , it's the brake vacuum pump . If you or your mechanic replaced it with a used one, then its probably also defective. Make sure that vacuum pump gets replaced with an oem pump from a 2017 and up , I'm pretty sure that your problem is still with that vacuum pump .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk