Aftermarket Keyfobs w/ custom colors etc.

Saw these posted on a facebook group. They look sweet but I don't see the point. They look taller and wider than a standard fob and although I guess you'd have issue of the lock/unlock rubbing off with time I haven't noticed any of that myself, although truck is only like 2.5 years old.

I'd love it if it put the fob and key into the same unit, like VW does/did not like ford with the key just jabbing out, but hey I'd prob take that too.

Waiting for aftermarket keyless proximity sensor/push start, although I doubt that would ever happen.

6 minutes ago, Crankycolnago said:

I been looking for something smaller , a cover messes w the signal I can’t even get it to do remote start . 

Have you tried the silicone covers? My remote starts from a long way away...all the functions seem to be the same. Not sure with leather or something else.

A2A49B44-8D30-4206-81B1-46B7DB89BEED.jpeg

Edited by SS502

I been looking for something smaller , a cover messes w the signal I can’t even get it to do remote start . 

My remote start still works from a 100 yards away? Did you miss the transmitter up when swapping the housing. Or tried a new battery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Madcow2020 said:

My remote start still works from a 100 yards away? Did you miss the transmitter up when swapping the housing. Or tried a new battery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like those but currently have the silicone (see above) but either way, I am not sure you can get a much smaller (what he’s wanting) fob do you?

I like the fobs and the ability to customize them to your liking. This is an image from his Instagram page where the panic button is red and start is blue. Most I've seen have all the buttons same color.

1-18-2019 1-57-23 PM.jpg

Edited by Areth
  • Like 1