Saw a new Blazer today

SILVER SLED

Looked a lot better in person than in any pic I’ve seen.  I actual kinda liked it.  An RS with leather and sunroof.  Seemed kinda like a gimmicky interior, like the last Pontiacs.  Red circle dash vents, red in the perforated leather seat holes.  Maybe a decent vehicle for wife.  However $50,900 seemed like a heck of a lot for a two row Chevy suv. 

Seeing what ford released today regarding the 2020 explorer this model is already dead before it even gets started. The prices are laughable for what you get and it basically doesn't compare to even a  hyundai imo. Just a total dud is what chevy has here, a fwd, boring knock off looking Lexus that cost almost as much as a Lexus!

• Like 1

Seeing what ford released today regarding the 2020 explorer this model is already dead before it even gets started. The prices are laughable for what you get and it basically doesn't compare to even a  hyundai imo. Just a total dud is what chevy has here, a fwd, boring knock off looking Lexus that cost almost as much as a Lexus!
Completely agree

Considering this doesn't even compete with the Explorer, that is what the Traverse is for. 

It is very stylish for the class, not some boring bland regular CUV companies put out. 

An old school off roader SUV would have sold half what this thing would to start and eventually taper off to maybe a 1/4 or less of the sales before being cancelled, just like the FJ, Xterra, Hummer, ect... 

The Lexus starts at $43k and goes to over $60k, and you aren't dealing much on those. You can easily get one of these for $20k less comparably equipped than a Lexus. A Ford Edge goes to $50k, as does the Murano, both direct competitors. Not sure why the prices are laughable, all have the latest tech and options...

The Blazer name has very little history behind it. It was made for less than 30 years while being watered down with a midsize and then the trailblazer name. No real prestige behind it, the name is good for this one and the Mexico thing is a ok (that will be brought up). It will sell well and be very competitive...

Tyler

22 hours ago, BIGDOGx said:

Couldn't agree more!...I went and "built" one on Chevys website and sticker was the same price as the traverse my wife just bought, for 1/2 the vehicle.

Im not sure what GM is doing, but I have no interest in anything new they are coming out with at all...