Power Programmer

On 1/10/2019 at 9:40 PM, Rduatctt said:

Has anyone found a power programmer that works on the new 2019 Sierra Denali 6.2 with 10 speed transmission?

I hooked up my Diablosport intune last night and just received the unlock code a few minutes ago, I will let you know how it goes. 

Have you tried changing the ride control yet? Might just be me but I feel that sport mode makes a significant difference in the acceleration. This truck would smoke my 2018. 

The last 2 trucks I had, a 2010 and 2016 with the 6.2 I had dynoed and loved it. My guys say they are waiting on the codes to crack the computer and arent sure when that will be. I’ve had a Hypertech programmer before but have not tried a Diablo. Someone also told me you can have the torque lock up changed and it will make it stronger too. Let me know as soon as you have tried your tuner so I can order one!

16 hours ago, Rduatctt said:

Did it work?

Not yet, still trying though. Been through multiple cycles because of what I assume are multiple unsupported components that need updates. I am in a holding pattern until I can connect the i3 to my computer at home.20190117_140158.thumb.jpg.b519d7f9f30f93af2c5e16a065bbbf15.jpg