2018 Bench Seat Cupholders

Hello.  I have the bench seat with flip up center console in my 2018 silverado crew cab, and floor mounted 4wd shifter.  I wish the cupholders were larger, and wondered if anyone has come up with another option?  Has anyone come up with a floor mounted console, to fit the trucks with the floor mounted shifter?  Pictures and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Grego.

Sorry, no help on the cup holders.  I thought they were a standard size.  Mine do have so ribs that compress when I put something in.  Maybe those are giving you grief and may be able to be removed (inserts).

But, what I’d really like to see is the floor mounted shifter (4x4).  I didn’t think that was an option.  I never saw one like that when I was looking for mine.  I was specifically looking for the bench seat.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GN2018 said:

Sorry, no help on the cup holders.  I thought they were a standard size.  Mine do have so ribs that compress when I put something in.  Maybe those are giving you grief and may be able to be removed (inserts).

But, what I’d really like to see is the floor mounted shifter (4x4).  I didn’t think that was an option.  I never saw one like that when I was looking for mine.  I was specifically looking for the bench seat.

It is still offered, looks a lot like they did in prior models. Don’t think you would be able to mount anything to it. 

Edited by JimCost2014

12 hours ago, GN2018 said:

https://imgur.com/1nujvoI