$7000 off msrp

They always offer early incentives on LT, and SLE. The LTZ/SLT guys have to wait almost a year usually unless sales are hurting bad. There is no way I can afford an SLT again without $10K plus off msrp. The price increases are 15-20% higher every new generation, it's getting out of hand. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

Looks to be limited to LT All Star and RST, at least around here. They really seem to be holding the line thus far on the TB, LTZ and HC.

Still No Where Near 2019 RAMs at $18K off.

A few thousand in interest doesn't cut the mustard.

• Like 1

I hear that. But I don't think I've EVER seen GM trucks discounted to that extent, especially not this time of year. Heck, the even leftover GM 18s here are sitting at just 10-14k off depending on trim level.

Makes me think that maybe you do in fact get what you pay for. Ram is cutting those costs somewhere and it's been reflected in a laundry list of problems already. And that's before these have even accumulated a lot of miles. Also their fuel economy, engine technology and performance is well behind GM and Ford. I think resale value will not be so great for Ram.

• 3 weeks later...