Is installing a TRAIL BOSS levelling kit on LTZ

Well guys, my truck is in early and didn't debate long...Dealer will install trail boss levelling kit ,  Duratracs and my friend who is a technician at the dealer told me he will also add  a kit in front to complete full level.Hoping to take delivery of truck on Friday.

2019 Satin steel  LTZ, that will have the look and height of the trail boss i hope....6.2L(first ever for me)

44 minutes ago, goose hunter said:

Well guys, my truck is in early and didn't debate long...Dealer will install trail boss levelling kit ,  Duratracs and my friend who is a technician at the dealer told me he will also add  a kit in front to complete full level.Hoping to take delivery of truck on Friday.

2019 Satin steel  LTZ, that will have the look and height of the trail boss i hope....6.2L(first ever for me)

Cant wait to see pics, I am getting ready to order a satin steel HC and going to do the same.  How long did your order take?

9 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Cant wait to see pics, I am getting ready to order a satin steel HC and going to do the same.  How long did your order take?

Hi Ryan, will try to post pics ASAP....the order took about five weeks and keep in mind i'm in north eastern Canada....we had thoughts the last week of march or first week of april and it's in now go figure..

GH                                        

On 3/13/2019 at 6:10 AM, RyanbabZ71 said:

Thanks, just submitted a request for my dealer to place the order emoji3.png

Ryan B.

I"m anxious to see pictures also!   I just bought a 19 LTZ 6.2 and I've wanted this kit installed as well!   With those Duratracs it's going to look amazing!   Congrats on your new ride! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smitty said:

I"m anxious to see pictures also!   I just bought a 19 LTZ 6.2 and I've wanted this kit installed as well!   With those Duratracs it's going to look amazing!   Congrats on your new ride! 

Thank you sir, hoping for delivery of truck tomorrow afternoon....will try to post pics ASAP.

Picked up my 2019 LTZ  with trail boss levelling kit today.....very very very satisfied!!! will share more later.6.2L and had dealer install duratracs.

GH

IMG_0160.JPG

Edited by goose hunter
  • Like 4

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:09 PM, goose hunter said:

Picked up my 2019 LTZ  with trail boss levelling kit today.....very very very satisfied!!! will share more later.6.2L and had dealer install duratracs.

GH

IMG_0160.JPG

That looks fantastic!

Can you share what kit he used to level the kit and what size tires you have?  I want to do this exact same thing to my LTZ.

Thanks! 

10 minutes ago, Limelight said:

That looks fantastic!

Can you share what kit he used to level the kit and what size tires you have?  I want to do this exact same thing to my LTZ.

Thanks! 

Hi Limelight, I ordered a GM leveling kit (Part No. 84629787) the guys that know their stuff on this site say it's the same one that the trail boss has.Regarding the tires they are 275/65/18 Duratracs

Edited by goose hunter

1 hour ago, goose hunter said:

Hi Limelight, I ordered a GM leveling kit (Part No. 84629787) the guys that know their stuff on this site say it's the same one that the trail boss has.Regarding the tires they are 275/65/18 Duratracs

Thanks- I thought you got the lift AND a kit to level it as well since the trailboss kit has a rake when installed.  I was a little confused!

Thanks for the reply!

1 hour ago, Limelight said:

Thanks- I thought you got the lift AND a kit to level it as well since the trailboss kit has a rake when installed.  I was a little confused!

Thanks for the reply!

Yes we knew about the rake and the tech told me he had done something to fix this...

Yes we knew about the rake and the tech told me he had done something to fix this...
Can you see if he put the rear block in? Could have left that off to get the truck more level, just not sure if that would make it have more squat.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, JR09country said:

Can you see if he put the rear block in? Could have left that off to get the truck more level, just not sure if that would make it have more squat.

Yes he did, but he put one of less height 1.25" instead of 1.50"......cause the truck is still higher than useall…..did you check what the gm kit looks like  4 shocks , shafts etc.

Yes he did, but he put one of less height 1.25" instead of 1.50"......cause the truck is still higher than useall…..did you check what the gm kit looks like  4 shocks , shafts etc.
I've seen the kit components online but not in person. I have a trail boss so everything already came installed. I will be moving my lift block and replace it with a zero rate to bring the rear down.

• Like 1