275/65R20 with 1” F&R lift - Pics??

Ton of info and feedback on here and other forums about tire size, lifts, torsion key adjustment, and so on. I’m looking for pics of a specific combination.

I want to put 275/65R20 tires on my factory rims, add a 1” block in back, and adjust the front end for a 1” lift. I have garage height restrictions and only have 4” to play with- I want to leave myself some wiggle room there and not over-do it with the front end.

Does anybody have pics of that combination? 

46 minutes ago, jerseytaylor said:

if youre interested, I only have a pic of my truck with those tires-not with the lift youre looking to do.

Thanks for replying; I’ve seen a few pics of trucks similar to mine with 275’s, and it’s exactly the look I’m going for. A little more but now too much.

I’m really looking for pics of my unicorn setup though. 

I have installed the Readylift 2.25” leveling torsion keys on my 2019 2500HD Crew Cab LT Z71 with no rear lift and had a problem with the UCA hitting the stops.  Readylift, and others, have now come out with modified UCA so they don’t hit and will be installing tomorrow.  I have the stock rims and tires on right now but plan on running 305-55-20 when complete.  Amazon had the Readylift parts much cheaper than Readylift, in case your interested.

B41BC743-EA8E-4404-B241-5FA4FB04F1E2.jpeg

Edited by JS 2019 Chevy 2500HD 4x4

15 minutes ago, JS 2019 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 said:

I have installed the Readylift 2.25” leveling torsion keys on my 2019 2500HD Crew Cab LT Z71 with no rear lift and had a problem with the UCA hitting the stops.  Readylift, and others, have now come out with modified UCA so they don’t hit and will be installing tomorrow.  I have the stock rims and tires on right now but plan on running 305-55-20 when complete.  Amazon had the Readylift parts much cheaper than Readylift, in case your interested.

B41BC743-EA8E-4404-B241-5FA4FB04F1E2.jpeg

Thanks for posting; your truck looks nice, but what you’ve done to it has little relevance to my topic and the info I was looking for.