SIDE MIRROR TURN SIGNALS!

1 hour ago, tbare54 said:

Did General Motors remove the side mirror turn signal indicators in all of the 2019 model T1 trucks?

Yes, it was removed with the addition of the "Blind Spot" indicator.

Blind Spot indicators are part of Safety I package. It's an $850 add-on that also adds parking sensors and rear crossing alert. (Safety II gets lane keep assist, forward collision alert, etc.) LINK

Oddly, however, when they put the blind spot indicators on the mirrors, they do away with the convex blind spot mirrors in the corners of the mirrors. I don't get why they couldn't just add the blind spot indicator to the mirror with the spot mirrors? 

I do not have Safety II on my RST, so I have the blind spot mirrors embedded. I would rather have them than the blind spot indicator, honestly. Better FOV for trailering, and multiple lanes of traffic blind spot monitoring. 

But, yes, there are no options for a turn signal on the mirrors any longer. Not even High Country or Sierra Denali have them, IIRC. 

Edited by econometrics

10 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

Yes, along with a few other well liked amenities.

No more Power Adjustable foot pedals either, for those who would have liked them.

I didn't really use that feature much before. But it seems to me that the T1 pedals are a little further forward in the "default" position. It took me a while to get my driver's seat positioned right to where I feel my foot placement and placement away from the steering wheel was right. 

I wish the steering wheel telescoped out a little bit more. 

Also miss the seat memory, and the ability to electronically control the rear child door locks. Weird they dropped them both. (Can only get seat memory on LTZ or above now. :uhoh: