Satin Graphite Gold GM Rims

• 1 month later...

Nice contributes Eppieguy and JJ!    Did you even read his question or just throw in your opinion?  

ShamShooter - this forum is ultra conservative, don't be offended.  Many Many truckw on here looks the same and most modificaitons inbvove what lift kit your installing and whats the best tonneau cover 

Anyways,  They should look decent on only a white exterior truck.

However, I'm concerned GMC has 3 colors going on this wheel.... 

i like the idea, i've had about 300 seats of wheels in my life and work for ADV-1

if this was my truck, i would just find the best wheel design you like and get them powdercoated, slightly darker than these oem ones.

don't be thrown off by a old farts on a GMC truck forum who stick to chrome and flat silver..   These are very very popular with the big boy car forums.

be unique. have fun, it's your truck and it will look dope.

Edited by PabloK
  • Like 1

Honestly I don't like the looks just from the online picture. I figured it was one of those rims that might look better in person than online. But can seem to find a real world photo. I do have a white trail boss. Was thinking of getting a second set of rims for summer tires and run the stock rims and duratacs in the snow.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, JR09country said:

I guess ill be the odd ball and say i like them. Look a lot better on the truck than in pictures.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I like them both on the truck and in pictures.  My Silverado is blue and I thought about it but I better not lol.  I am not very good at matching things up so that's why I say that.  

Bit of a retro appeal to them like the old Firebird snowflakes.

The gold is pretty understated though, so I wonder "why bother?".  Instead of a proper accent gold it just looks a bit off to me.

I don't dislike it.. but I think they wasted a lot of potential.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone have these rims on a truck yet? Pics?419e3b7e6b7b53397769e5b94a367c8d.jpg Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I love retro look of this wheel like someone else statedI’m pretty sure I’m going to put a set on my black at4 with bfg ko2 white letters out 275/70/18 (not to big)

The wheels will be here Monday hopefully I can get my tire guy working on it right away

I really like the full blackout look but I need something different been there done that

Maybe I’ll get a little bit of that Smokey and the bandit look

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk