Looking to buy stock AT4 20in Rims

I’m looking to buy a set of stock AT4 20in rims. I’m located in Louisiana and willing to travel 4-5 hours. Will be traveling to Pensacola in June so that area is an option too. Let me know if anyone interested. Thanks. 

Edited by Sierracade

I’m looking to buy a set of stock AT4 20in rims. I’m located in Louisiana and willing to travel 4-5 hours. Will be traveling to Pensacola in June so that is an option too. Let me know if anyone interested. Thanks. 
I have my stock AT4 20s and am in Orlando. I'm willing to drive a couple hours north for the right price. Do you want just the wheels or do you want the 33" duelers too?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not certain you'll find just the "rims".  I doubt anybody has cut the rims off their wheels or will have them for sale.  FWIW, I think you'd have a lot better chance of buying the entire 20" wheels even if you're just wanting the rims.  You could then have a machine shop cut the rims off the wheels.  What are you going to do with just the rims?  Garage project, artwork, making Hula Hoops or ???

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2019 at 1:52 PM, rikhek said:

I'm not certain you'll find just the "rims".  I doubt anybody has cut the rims off their wheels or will have them for sale.  FWIW, I think you'd have a lot better chance of buying the entire 20" wheels even if you're just wanting the rims.  You could then have a machine shop cut the rims off the wheels.  What are you going to do with just the rims?  Garage project, artwork, making Hula Hoops or ???

????

On 7/17/2019 at 9:09 PM, Mountain boy said:

I traded mine in to Detroit Wheel and Tire, they are sending me a set that are black chromed AT4 20’s I am sending mine back. I have seen them for sale on eBay. I think DWT sells them not sure $400 each.

Thanks for the tip. I’ll definitely take a look at DWT again. The ones I’ve seen on eBay have been way overpriced but that may change.