WeatherTech vs. Husky Liners?

On 7/13/2019 at 5:42 PM, Melks said:

water pools up in the little pocket where it clips down onto the floor and seems to make its way through the Weathertech floor mat.

Yeah, this is one bonus that I noticed right away.  Husky's "clip" thing is fully molded into the floor liner so there is no way for water to get through that spot.

I have had the Huskies for two vehicles and they worked well, BUT the wheel well protectors...junk, awful fit, only four bolts which allows for salt to get behind and trash your truck without knowing until it's too late.  2016 Silverado Z71

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Team - just a quick update.  I didn’t like the rear partial Husky over the full Weathertech in my ‘18 crew cab.  The Husky didn’t seem to sit properly over the rear hump in the middle, but may have settled better over time and could be the same issue with the WT partial.  I returned the Huskys.  Front and rear.  Fronts were a flip of the coin compared to the WTs after testing them out for a few days, but decided keeping the mats the same all round looked better.  FWIW.  I have WT in my wife’s ‘17 Tahoe, and with kiddos, they have been pretty good over the past two years.  There is one part in the rear that rolls up, but a heat gun helps correct.  I will say the rear deck WT cover on the Tahoe sucks. Slides everywhere.  Why they didn’t put cleats on it is beyond me.  My conclusion is Husky has a great product, but frankly, I’d be happy with either option at this price point.  You can get both through a local dealer like Home Depot and test and return as you see fit.  Good luck!

• Like 1