yes this is nice option......seats are crazy low, I have power but passenger does not....if you hit something hard enough to shear it your probably toast anyway....its no different than any modification you make to your truck and sure insurance co will question every one of em…..I was actually in an accident where a persons seat did shear and seatbelt as well...even so I wouldn't be too worried about it

this isn't just a trail boss issue its any Silverado with manual adjustable seats

Edited by Dunn

On 6/7/2019 at 4:52 AM, JayTrailBoss said:

So far so good, my visibility is much better now and it's a more comfortable seating position. I kinda see what you're saying about the modifications, the safety pin is still set in place but it has not been tested hence why I only did it to my seat and not the passenger seat. I feel pretty confident that the amount of force to shear the bolts would be devastating regardless. Thanks for the input though.

I found the contact info.

Thank you!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/5/2019 at 1:27 PM, newdude said:

Honestly I don't get why power driver seat is not available WT all the way up LOL.  Its a bit ridiculous in 2019 and I see exactly why OP built lift brackets.  

Its beyond ridiculous..... your right. 

• 1 year later...