Leveled Silverado, tire size

I know this has been asked. And I can’t seem to find exactly what I’m looking for. But i have a 2017 Silverado that I’m going to be doing a leveling kit on. I want to get 33’s on the truck without rubbing. At first it will be on stock 18’s. Can this be done? Does it require wheel spacers? Is it even possible on stock wheels? I may also do a 275/70/18 which is a little skinnier than a 33x12.5

Wheel spacers might save you from rubbing. For example on my 2015 Sierra. I'm running a 2.5 level with 295/60r20 toyo mt. They rub the sway bar at full lock. But that does not bother me at all. They measure just over 34 tall and 12 wide. That extra half inch could catch the liner. Likely using zip ties on the liner would probably make it clear. I personally know a guy running 35x12.5x18s on his 16 Silverado I dont think he has many issues he is also running a 2.5 level. I'm sure someone on here with a silverado will chime in.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Summit850 said:

Wheel spacers might save you from rubbing. For example on my 2015 Sierra. I'm running a 2.5 level with 295/60r20 toyo mt. They rub the sway bar at full lock. But that does not bother me at all. They measure just over 34 tall and 12 wide. That extra half inch could catch the liner. Likely using zip ties on the liner would probably make it clear. I personally know a guy running 35x12.5x18s on his 16 Silverado I dont think he has many issues he is also running a 2.5 level. I'm sure someone on here with a silverado will chime in.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Are you referring to stock wheels in both scenarios or? 

You're right, it has been asked too many times to count. 

A quick search revealed many results, read through some of these and you should be able to come to a solid answer. Remember, having a few people reply with their situations won't be a good indicator for the many others that have posted and not responded that have a better solution or more ideal input. They probably don't want to reply to ten threads a day asking the same questions when the information is out there, that or they aren't active anymore. That is why it is so vital to spend time searching as there are so many variables that impact it from tire size to brand to lift size to wheel type to off set to what the truck will be put through. Driving around strictly on the street is a whole different animal than off road. There may be ten people with the exact setup or answer you are looking yet they haven't responded to this thread while someone that might lead you astray or have a setup that won't work might be in here boasting it will and is the best...

Tyler

*Edit* Looking at this response it should be copied and pasted in to every "how big can I go/tire size" thread...

Edited by amxguy1970