Looking to install mud flaps

Hello,

I am looking to install mud flaps - I got gm rewards points and my only choices are the GM mud flaps to use these points, anyway they have two kinds one that flares out from the fender and one that does not.
image.png.01eadf9a0d72114a527876ea96927eec.png

wondering if anyone seen these and which one is bigger - in a perfect world I would get the husky or weathertech but the above are my only options
thank you!

On 6/6/2019 at 5:57 PM, BDJ said:

Installed the weathertech flaps both front and rear.  Perfect fit and no drill on front or back.

Pictures if you can. thanks!

On 6/6/2019 at 5:24 PM, SatinSteelRST19 said:

I have the molded ones.

15598596016426707026169241464631.jpg

15598598097826239550714994113625.jpg

Got those as well but I don't know if I like them. They seem very stiff and if you hit something with them that might bend the fenders

33 minutes ago, Moend said:

Pictures if you can. thanks!

i'll give this a shot.  Really a nice fit.  They include some protective clear 3m type tape that you install first to protect your paint. They use the lower existing fasteners and then this slick cam type fastener that holds the top,  you don't need to be drilling any holes in your fender with these.  Great product.

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BDJ said:

i'll give this a shot.  Really a nice fit.  They include some protective clear 3m type tape that you install first to protect your paint. They use the lower existing fasteners and then this slick cam type fastener that holds the top,  you don't need to be drilling any holes in your fender with these.  Great product.

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

I like those a lot. I think I am going to bring mine back. And buy these ones. They are 80 at my local dealer. Also like your wheels and tires. Thank you for sharing

On 6/7/2019 at 11:59 PM, BDJ said:

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

I like those a lot. I think I am going to bring mine back. And buy these ones. They are 80 at my local dealer. Also like your wheels and tires. Thank you for sharing

Just now, Moend said:

Ended up installing the GM one because my dealer didn't have the other ones in stock. 

IMG_20190608_203544.jpg

I was thinking to de-chrome my truck but I might just keep it the way it is. Out nicer tires and possibly level it.