Creaking noise coming from front suspension

I have a 2014 Silverado 1500 with a 3in front and a 2in rear level. 64,000 miles. I just changed out the upper control arms for the RC angled ball joint uca so I wouldn’t think theyd be the issue. I’m currently pcsing to fort drum so I have a bit of weight in the bed with all of our stuff (800lbs ish) but I’m getting a pretty bad creaking sounds from the front suspension when I turn at 5mph or less and the same sound when I’m going over any kind of bump. We drove from Alaska to South Dakota with all this stuff and had no issues, unloaded the bed when visiting family then loaded it back up 2 days ago. I was not getting this sound when there was nothing in the bed.  So something with the weight in the bed is changed the angle somewhere to where the front suspension starting making noise. I tried spraying wd40 on all the components that move (swaybar bushings and links, where the upper and lower control arms connect to the frame, struts, balls joints etc.)  This is irritating the hell out of me and I don’t know if something’s seriously wrong. Any help figuring this out would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

**UPDATE** creaking completely stopped but got a bad popping sounds when turning at low speeds, only happens when I turn but it’s a pretty good pop. Pretty sure it’s my lower ball joints cause one side is pretty lose after jacking the truck up and moving the tire around. Replacing them soon, then I’ll update y’all.

Edited by 15delta1997
  • Like 1