Spacer suggestions

So I need some suggestions. I want to kick these tires out a little. I think that 1 1/2" spacers will be too much. I don't know much about spacers so I'm referring to you... let me have it!bed955aa49396563cceab63e56e95aae.jpg6212eba3d1e85a15769bab13030bc64e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

At that point buy different rims. That much is too much in my option. You have to run a adapter style that bolts to the hub then has it's own studs for the wheel.

I agree I only want to go out maybe 1/2" or 3/4". Is that even possible without having to cut the lugs?

Hard to say I would look at the thread amount. I read that the lugs are 140ftlb of torque. And that sounds to me like a way too much but maybe if you can get different lugnuts. 1/2" is.maybe doable. I guess there is 1/2 to 3/4" of thread in the lug stock.

If you want to spend the money, you eventually will buy a wheel set.

Method Race Wheels are amazing and reasonably priced for what they are.

If you go with Spacers, i can reccomend G2, i have had them for almost 3 years of beatings, held up perfectly:

So I need some suggestions. I want to kick these tires out a little. I think that 1 1/2" spacers will be too much. I don't know much about spacers so I'm referring to you... let me have it!bed955aa49396563cceab63e56e95aae.jpg6212eba3d1e85a15769bab13030bc64e.jpg

B.O.R.A. Wheel spacers. I would suggest at least 1.75” that way you won’t need to trim your studs. These are hub and wheel centric. Ran a 2” set in the rear for a couple years no issues.

http://www.motorsport-tech.com/4DCGI/updateprice_truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d1536405b166395d8c34d36a2ad698e1.jpg

2” BORA wheel spacers in the rear no issues with 35’s and 20x10 wheels -24 offset I believe. At 1.75” you won’t have to trim studs. 1.5” you will have to cut off the nipple portion of the studs none of the threaded portion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk