Run 285/65/20r tires on a 2in leveled RST?

2 hours ago, ChevyDawg4 said:

Because the rims I’m purchasing which are OE creation rims have a 24. The one in the picture probably has 34 

Worst case scenario, just remove the mud flap bracket like some of us have and it allows more clearance

On 7/9/2019 at 3:57 PM, Bluerado23 said:

I have 285/65s on a stock wheels with no rubbing, every now and then when I reverse I hear it touch the mud flap but nothing enough to have made me trim it. I cant even see where it does touch it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking to go this route but on the 18" wheels. The FB group has a member posted photo of a truck with 285/65/18s. They are running a 2" level kit with spacers to push the factory wheels out a little.

Is it the front that runs the mud flap when in reverse?

6 hours ago, TMD said:

Judging by what I'm seeing here, is it safe to say that a 285/60/20 (33.5") would fit on stock wheels with a leveling kit? 

285/65 20r (34.6”) Rims OE creation 182 +24 offset. Put a 2” ready lift leveling kit. I did not have to do any trimming, even kept the mud flaps, and there is not any rubbing so to answer your question you should be fine with plenty room to spare 

918140E5-7D92-4D62-8B17-0146A1972500.jpeg

Edited by ChevyDawg4
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ChevyDawg4 said:

285/65 20r (34.6”) Rims OE creation 182 +24 offset. Put a 2” ready lift leveling kit. I did not have to do any trimming, even kept the mud flaps, and there is not any rubbing so to answer your question you should be fine with plenty room to spare 

918140E5-7D92-4D62-8B17-0146A1972500.jpeg

Your truck looks great! What tires are you running? Thanks for the response.