1.5 inch level kit

Anyone know where I can get a 1.5 inch leveling kit for my 2019 Silverado. Only ones I find for the Silverado (non z71 or trailboss) are 2inch. I just wanna lift my front 1-1.5 inches and still have a slight rake but I can’t find the correct ones. If anyone has found one please share the link and pictures of anyone has it done to their truck. Thank you

2 hours ago, Ebrown1120 said:

Anyone know where I can get a 1.5 inch leveling kit for my 2019 Silverado. Only ones I find for the Silverado (non z71 or trailboss) are 2inch. I just wanna lift my front 1-1.5 inches and still have a slight rake but I can’t find the correct ones. If anyone has found one please share the link and pictures of anyone has it done to their truck. Thank you

I used MotoFab, bought on Amazon.

• Like 1

I installed the 2" Rough Country leveling kit on my 19 Sierra Denali and it still has a slight rake to the front end. Installation was a below spring mount and I felt no difference in the ride quality. Make sure you get the front end aligned after installing. I attached a picture below to show how the rake looks.

Note: When pulling a trailer it has a more squat look at the rear because of the increased height of the front end.

20190522_194730.jpg

Edited by KV14

11 minutes ago, KV14 said:

I installed the 2" Rough Country leveling kit on my 19 Sierra Denali and it still has a slight rake to the front end. Installation was a below spring mount and I felt no difference in the ride quality. Make sure you get the front end aligned after installing. I attached a picture below to show how the rake looks.

Note: When pulling a trailer it has a more squat look at the rear because of the increased height of the front end.

20190522_194730.jpg

Looks really good! I see the motofab is like half of square shape/ U shaped and the rough country is circle/puck shape. Anyone know why that is or does it even matter?

It looks like Motofab offers both the U shaped and circle/puck options. Choosing between these two can depend on the height you are trying to achieve. The U shaped level spacers install under the lower shock and the circle/puck style installs on top of the strut. The circle/puck style spacers are normally to go above 2" or 2.5", but can still be used for a level below 2" if they are built for that application. Since you are only wanting 1-2" total leveling at the front you would only need to go the U shaped route unless you wanted to put in some extra effort and install the Motofab spacer at the top of the strut. Either would give you the same result. The U shaped route is easier because you only have to loosen the upper strut bolts opposed to removing them. Rough Country only offers the U shaped spacers, but Motofab looks to offer both options.

Edited by KV14